What a great start to 2016! Being recognised by our guests through an independent review platform pushes us to continue providing top notch service and consistent quality across all hotels, resorts and serviced suites under the Pan Pacific brand. We bring you the highlights of what reviewers like about our winning properties that made this possible.
Presenting our Singapore winners of 2016 TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice Awards.
Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Orchard
7th of Top 25 Hotels | 10th Top Luxury Hotel | 12th Best Service Hotel in Singapore
What TripAdvisor guests like about this chic, luxurious property:
- We are conveniently located on Orchard Road right next to Somerset MRT station, directly connected to Orchard Gateway, 313 Somerset and Orchard Central shopping malls, and across the road from Cold Storage supermarket. Despite the city-centre location, the suites are shielded from the bustling street noise with good soundproofing.
- Facilities like our hydra-therapeutic spa, ionised mineral pool, sky gardens on levels 3, 7, 11 and 15 provide the perfect Zen spaces for recharging after a long day.
- Availability of entertainment options like a well-stocked library, dart board, pool table, Osim massage chairs, X-box Kinect and even a golf putting green means there is no lack of activities available for guests to feel right at home.
- Our eggs benedict from the made-to-order breakfast menu has received multiple mentions too!
Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Beach Road
12th of Top 25 Hotels | 16th Best Service Hotel in Singapore
Of our newest Serviced Suites in Singapore launched in May 2013, the TripAdvisor community has the following to rave about:
- The amazing view overlooking Marina Bay from the rooftop pool on level 21
- Like our Orchard Serviced suites, this property also a library, X-box video game console and pool table that provide entertainment on those days when our guests just feel like staying in.
- We’re located right across Kampung Glam, an area with lots of dining and nightlife options.
- There were also many mentions about the quality and cleanliness of our well-equipped serviced suites – kudos to our housekeeping team!
Something not often mentioned in TripAdvisor reviews – despite being just a few minutes’ walk from Nicoll Highway and Bugis MRT stations, we also provide shuttle buses circling the financial districts and major shopping malls available a few times a day, from the property’s front entrance.
Pan Pacific Singapore
18th of Top 25 Hotels | 7th Top Luxury Hotel | 17th Best Service Hotel in Singapore
Arguably our best known hotel in Singapore, Pan Pacific Singapore underwent an S$80 million refurbishment in 2012 to reveal a new lobby, club floor and upgraded rooms. What our guests love:
- Atrium – more than just a lobby bar, a delectable selection of tapas are on the menu along with premium beers and boutique wine selections. Our mixologists are also able to whip up bespoke cocktails according to guests’ preferences while they relax at one of our seating pods above the reflection pool.
- The Pacific Club experience with our 360 degree view of Singapore atop the 38th floor, along with “regal service“, unlimited Champagne and rain showers in our Club-level guest rooms have received much appreciation.
- Location, location, location: it’s easy to see the benefits of our location at Marina Bay, within close proximity to the Esplanade, Singapore Flyer, Clark Quay, Suntec City Convention and Exhibition Centre as well as Promenade and City Hall MRT stations.
- Time and again, we note as well the mention of great service our guests have received. A big shout-out to our front of the house service teams to make this possible.
Pan Pacific Orchard, Singapore
21st of Top 25 Hotels | 18th Top Luxury Hotel | 19th Best Service Hotel in Singapore
Our gem located just off Orchard Road is highly-rated for:
- Our close proximity to Orchard Road, Singapore’s renowned shopping belt, has frequent mentions, yet like our serviced suites down the road, noise doesn’t seem to be an issue at all despite being well-located in parallel to one of the busiest neighbourhoods in Singapore.
- Our guestrooms – from the comfortable beds to speedy WiFi to well-maintained bathrooms, we are glad to see many of our guests giving their hat-tips to even the “excellent water pressure” in our shower rooms.
- One of the main highlights of staying with us at Pan Pacific Orchard is having access to our award-winning restaurant – 10 at Claymore. If you miss our hearty breakfast buffet spread, come back for our à la carte buffet during lunch and dinner where unlimited servings of seasonal items are prepared à la minute for you!
We would like to also take this opportunity to thank our guests for the great reviews that helped us clinch these awards from TripAdvisor! Cheers to a great 2016 and we’d like to welcome more opportunities to create memorable travel stories with our guests. See all our destinations at panpacific.com.